Numerous candidates across Telangana State are now looking for TSTET Paper 2 Syllabus to prepare for their TSTET Examination, but sometimes they found nothing, so to keep this point in mind here on www.tetinfo.in where we are availing all the TET info at one place providing full and accurate Syllabus for TSTET. Now you can get your TS TET Syllabus 2017 and can also save this page for future for more latest and updated news regarding TSTET 2016, so keep in touch with us to stay tuned. This website is helping you to get TSTET Syllabus Paper 2. So it is to notify all those candidates who are looking for TS TET Paper 2 Syllabus that below you can get the full details of your syllabus, Subject Wise and Language Wise.
TSTET Syllabus 2017, TS TET Syllabus 2017, TSTET Paper 2 Syllabus, TS TET Paper 2 Syllabus, TSTET Syllabus for Paper 2, TSTET Syllabus, TSTET Syllabus in Telugu Medium, Download Telangana TET Syllabus below.
TS TET Paper 2 Content & Exam Pattern 2017
|S.No.||Subject||No. of MCQs||Marks|
|1.||Child Development & Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 MCQs|
|2.||Language I||30 MCQs||30 MCQs|
|3.||Language II||30 MCQs||30 MCQs|
|4.||Mathematics & Science||30 MCQs||30 MCQs|
|5.||Social Studies||30 MCQs||30 MCQs|
|Total:||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
TS TET Paper 2 Syllabus 2017-18
I. CHILD DEVELOPMENT AND PEDAGOGY (Marks: 30)
1. DEVELOPMENT OF CHILD
- Development, Growth & Maturation – Concept & Nature
- Principles of development
- Factors influencing Development
- Biological, Psychological, Sociological
- Dimensions of Development and their interrelationships
- Physical & Motor, Cognitive, Emotional, Social, Moral, Language relating to Infancy, early Childhood, late Child hood, Adolescence.
- Understanding Development
- Piaget, Kohlberg, Chomsky, Carl Rogers
- Individual differences
- Intra & Inter-Individual differences in the areas of Attitudes, Aptitude, Interest, Habits, Intelligence and their Assessment
- Development of Personality- Concept, Factors effecting development of Personality
- Adjustment, Behavioural problems, Mental Health
- Methods and Approaches of Child Development – Observation, Interview, Case study, Experimental, Cross sectional and Longitudinal
- Developmental tasks and Hazards
2. UNDERSTANDING LEARNING
- Concept, Nature of Learning – input – process – outcome
- Factors of Learning – Personal and Environmental
- Approaches to Learning and their applicability–Behaviourism (Skinner, Pavlov, Thorndike), Constructivism (Piaget, Vygotsky), Gestalt(Kohler, Koffka) and Observational (Bandura)
- Dimensions of Learning – Cognitive, Affective and Performance
- Motivation and Sustenance –its role in learning.
- Memory & Forgetting
- Transfer of Learning
3. PEDAGOGICAL CONCERNS
- Teaching and its relationship with learning and learner
- Learners in Contexts: Situating learner in the socio-political and cultural context
- Children from diverse contexts–Children With Special Needs (CWSN), Inclusive Education
- Understanding of pedagogic methods – Enquiry based learning, Project based learning, Survey, Observation and Activity based learning
- Individual and Group learning: Issues and concerns with respect to organizing learning in class room like Study habits, Self learning and Learning to learn skills
- Organizing learning in heterogeneous class room groups – Socio-economic background, Abilities and Interest
- Paradigms of organizing Learning-Teacher centric, Subject centric and Learner centric
- Teaching as Planned activity – Elements of Planning
- Phases of Teaching – Pre active, Interactive and Post active
- General and Subject related skills, competencies required in teaching and attributes of good facilitator
- Learning resources – Self, Home, School, Community, Technology
- Class room Management: Role of student, teacher, Leadership style of teacher, Creation of non-threatening learning environment, Managing behaviour problems, Guidance & Counselling, Punishment and its legal implications, Rights of a child, Time Management.
- Distinction between Assessment for Learning & Assessment of Learning, School based Assessment, Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation : Perspective & Practice
- Understanding teaching & learning in the context of NCF, 2005 & Right To Education Act, 2009.
II. LANGUAGE- I (MARKS: 30)
III. LANGUAGE – II (ENGLISH) (Marks: 30)
CONTENT (Marks: 24)
(1) Parts of Speech
(3) Active voice & Passive voice
(4) Prepositions and Articles
(5) Degrees of comparison
(7) Verbs – Main Verbs – Auxiliary Verbs
(8) Adverbs – Types of Adverbs
(9) Conjunction – coordinating conjunction – subordinating conjunction.
(10) Direct and Indirect speech
(11) Questions and question tags
(12) Types of sentences – simple, compound and complex – synthesis of sentences
(13) Phrases – uses of phrases.
(14) Composition – letter writing – précis writing
(16) Vocabulary – Antonyms, Synonyms and Spellings
PEDAGOGY (Marks: 06)
1. Aspects of English:- (a) English language – History, nature, importance, principles of English as second language. (b) Problems of teaching / learning English.
2. Objectives of teaching English.
3. Phonetics / Transcription.
4. Development of Language skills:- (a) Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing (LSRW). (b) Communicative skills – Imparting values through Communication.
5. Approaches, Methods, Techniques of teaching English:- (a) Introduction, definition & types of Approaches, Methods &Techniques of teaching English (b) Remedial teaching.
6. Teaching of structures and vocabulary.
7. Teaching learning materials in English.
8. Lesson Planning.
9. Curriculum & Textbooks – Importance and its need.
10. Evaluation in English language.
IV. MATHEMATICS & SCIENCE (Marks: 60)
MATHEMATICS – CONTENT (Marks: 24)
- Number System
- Data Handling
PEDAGOGY (Marks: 06)
1. Definition and Nature of Mathematics
2. Aims, values and instructional objectives of teaching Mathematics
3. Methods of Teaching Mathematics
4. Instructional material in Mathematics – TLM in Mathematics
5. Instructional Planning
6. Designing, Administration, Analysis of scholastic Achievement test (SAT)
7. The Mathematics Teacher
8. Resource Utilization
9. Curriculum and Text Book
10. Diagnostic and Remedial Teaching
SCIENCE – CONTENT (Marks: 24)
- Natural Resources
- Our Universe
- Natural Phenomenon Light
- Mechanics – Kinematics, Dynamics
- Magnetism and Electricity: Magnetism
- Matter-Its changes
- Laws of Chemical Combination and Chemical Calculations
- Living World – Characteristics
- Plant World – Types of plants
- Animal World
- Our Environment
- Recent trends in Biology
PEDAGOGY (Marks: 06)
1. Definition, Nature, Structure and History of Science
2. Aims, Values and Instructional Objectives of teaching Science
3. Method of Teaching Science
4. Instructional Material in Teaching Science – TLM in Science.
5. Instructional Planning
6. Science Laboratory
7. Science Teacher – Changing Roles
8. Science Curriculum and its transaction
9. Science Textbook.
10. Evaluation – CCE – Designing, Administration, Analysis, Scholastic Achievement Test (SAT)
V. SOCIAL STUDIES (Marks: 60)
CONTENT (Marks: 48 GEOGRAPHY)
- Our Earth
- Solar System
- CONTINENTS: Asia, Africa, Europe, North America, South America
- Geography of Telangana State
- MAPS – SCALE – CARDINAL POINTS – CONVENTIONAL SIGNS
- STUDY OF PAST: Prehistoric Age
- HARAPPA CULTURE AND ARYAN CIVILIZATION
- INDIA B.C 200-300 A.D
- MEDIEVAL PERIOD IN INDIA
- INDIA AND THE MODERN WORLD
- ESTABLISHMENT OF BRITISH RULE IN INDIA AND REVOLTS AGAINST BRITISH RULE – INDIA DURING 1858 – 1947
- RISE OF NATIONALISM – FREEDOM MOVEMENT
- FAMILY AND COMMUNITY
- INDIAN CONSTITUTION
- GOVERNMENT AT THE CENTRAL & STATE LEVEL
- LOCAL SELF-GOVERNMENT
- SOCIALISM & SECULARISM
- INFORMATION AWARENESS
- TRAFFIC EDUCATION
- ECONOMICS – INTRODUCTION
- BASIC CONCEPTS OF ECONOMICS
- NATIONAL INCOME
- TELANGANA- ECONOMY
PEDAGOGY (Marks: 12)
1. Nature and Scope of Social Studies.
2. Aims, Objectives and values of Teaching Social Studies.
3. Methods & techniques of Teaching Social Studies.
4. Teaching, Learning Material and Resources.
5. Instructional Planning.
7. Social Studies Teacher.
8. Curriculum and Text Book
9. Disaster Management, Deforestation, Socio-Economic Problems
10. National Identity –Civic affairs – International Relations.
>>>Click to Download TSTET Paper 1 Syllabus 2017
For more latest TSTET Updates and news keep in touch with us.)
1 CommentAdd a Comment
Please tell me when will Telangana TET 2016 notification will release?
I found some dates here. These dates are correct or not? Please tell me…..
Once check it. All previous question papers, new syllabus and much information is given here. Once go through…..