Contents in This Post
The Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET) is a state-level eligibility examination is an examination held to determine the eligibility of the candidates who want to be appointed as teachers in the state of Uttarakhand. The examination is held by the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education (UBSE).
UTET 2023 Exam Summary
The list here should help you find the details on the examination and find what the test provides you access to.
|UTET 2023 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||UTET 2023 (Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test)|
|Exam Conducting Body||Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Exam Purpose||For accessing the eligibility of candidates for appointment as teachers in Classes 1-8|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for the correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||9336829833, 6307390032|
UTET 2023- Important Dates
The tentative dates that you would find comfortable and effective for planning your appearance at the TET examination can include
|Online Application Form||1st week of July 2023|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking||1st week of August 2023|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||1st week of August 2023|
|Online Application Correction (No Correction will Be Allowed in any particulars After the Payment of Fee)||Before Payment of Fee|
|Admit Card||3rd week of September 2023|
|Exam Date for UTET-I||4th week of September 2023|
|Exam Date for UTET-II||4th week of September 2023|
|Release of Answer Key||1st week of October 2023|
|The objection for Answer Key can be Made till||2nd week of December 2023|
|The final key and Result Declared||4th week of November 2023|
Application Fee for Uttarakhand TET 2023
|Category||For UTET Paper 1||For both UTET Paper 1 and 2|
|General/OBC||Rs 600/-||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs 300/-||Rs 500/-|
UTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification
Eligibility For Classes I-V
- You should have completed a Senior Secondary or equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% marks and hold a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- You should have got the Senior Secondary (or equivalent) test with a minimum of 45 percent and hold a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- You should have completed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with a minimum of 50% and hold a 4-year preparatory Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.ED).
- You should have completed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with a minimum of 50% and hold a two-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- You are also eligible if you have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent and a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed)/BTC
Eligibility for class VI-VIII
- They should have completed or been in the last year of a 2-year Diploma ((B.T.C/ D.EL.Ed) in Elementary Education.
- They have a bachelor’s degree in education (B.Ed/L.T/Shiksha Shastri) or its equivalent
- You should have completed or be enrolled in a one-year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/L.T/Siksha Shastri) program
What is the total number of questions that you would need to answer at the UTET 2023?
There are a total of 150 questions that you would need to answer in each paper
How many attempts can be taken at the UTET exam?
There is no bar on the number of attempts that you would be able to apply for. You can apply as many times as you would please.
How many times is the UTET exam conducted in a year?
The UTET examinations are conducted once every year.
What is the validity of the UTET certificate?
The UTET certificate is validity is for a lifetime.
Is there any age limit to appear for the UTET exam?
The age limit for the UTET examinations is between 18 to 38 years.