MHT CET Notification 2016 Apply Online- http://mhcet-exams.co.in/: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Medical is popularly well known as MHT CET 2016 which is similar to entrance examination for starting your career as the medical student. For that student who are willing to do their UG course in top colleges in India, here is your best choice. You can do it by clearing MH CET Exam 2016. The registration process has been initiated from 1st March 2016, so the interested students who are eligible can apply for this exam before 22nd march 2016. You can get all details including the application form for MHT CET Exam 2016 along with notification on their official website.
Maharashtra CET Exam 2016 Notification
MHT CET Notification 2016: Maharashtra Health and Techincal Common Entrance Test is shortly known as MHT CET. This unit is authorized by Directorate of Technical Education and it will be similar to entrance exam conducted by the State Government of Maharashtra. This course about health, science, technical and pharmacy streams. And this exam will be taken as offline mode and practice will be started online which give you some encouragement. Every year this exam is conducted by Directorate of Medical Education and Research and Directorate of Technical so it will totally base on MHT CET 2016 exam results.
If you are interested in applying for MHT CET Exam 2016 Online then you need to know about its Eligibility Criteria, MHT CET Medical Syllabus, Medical Paper Patterns, Application Process and MHT CET Exam Dates. So for getting all details, you can stay tuned! We will update you with latest MHT CET Notification 2016.
MHT CET 2016 Notification
Name of Organization: Maharashtra Health and Technical
Official Website: http://mhcet-exams.co.in
Exam Name: Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test
Exam Type: State Level
Application Status: Available Online
Exam Category: UG Entrance Exam
Eligibility Criteria: Check Below
Candidate must be born on or after 31st December 1999.
He/She should have their Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or recognized university certificate with English Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
>>>Application Fee: Candidate needs to pay Rs. 600/- as exam fee.
MHT CET Exam Pattern 2016
- There are 3 papers included in MHT CET Exam 2016.
- Paper 1 contains Physics & Chemistry subjects and they have total 100 marks.
- Paper 2 contains Botany & Zoology subjects they totaled as 100 marks.
- Paper 3 contains Mathematics subject having 100 marks total.
- Mathematics section will carry 2 marks per question.
Applying Online application – 1st March 2016.
Last date for Online Submission – 22nd March 2016.
Last date for payment – 28th March 2016.
Download Hall Ticket – 25th April 2016.
Exam Date – 5th May 2016.
Results – 1st June 2016.
How to Maharashtra CET 2016 Exam Apply Online
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website dte.org.in.
- Then download the application from Junior College by clicking the link “Apply Online”.
- Now just log in using registration number & password provided in the application kit.
- Upload all necessary files and click the Submit button.
- Then take a hard copy of it to respective school/ college. That’s it!
- Click to Read Official MHT CET Notification 2016 PDF File
- Click to Apply Online for MHT CET 2016
If you need any more details related on MHT CET Exam 2016 Notification, let us know in comments below! Good Luck for your Examinations.
1 CommentAdd a Comment
Thanks for sharing MHT CET Notification 2016, I appreciate your work…