Contents in This Post
Assam TET Notification 2017-2018
Assam TET Latest News declared on its official website for 1618 teaching jobs in Assam TET as per Assam TET Latest News 2017.
Assam TET 2017-2018: Recently on 21st January 2017 Assam TET released an official notification regarding Assam TET 2017 Application Form for 1618 vacant posts in Govt. Schools for Hindi Teacher and Sanskrit Teacher as per Advt. No. RMSA/special TET/569/2015/42. Eligible and interested candidates who want to raise their career in teaching can now apply for Assam TET 2017 Recruitment before closing date which is 15th Feb 2016. A lot of candidates were waiting for this time eagerly and finally, Assam TET released the application forms for various posts in Govt. School in Assam. Now you can fill the Assam TET Application Form 2017. Here on this website we are sharing all the latest and updated Assam TET News 2017 so you all are advised to keep in touch with us to stay tuned to Assam TET Latest News.
Assam TET Recruitment 2017- Post Details
Examination Organization: Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA)
Notification For: Assam TET Latest News
Total No. of Posts: 1618 Posts
- Hindi Teacher: 1031 Posts
- Classical Teacher (Sanskrit): 587 Posts
Job Location: Anywhere in Assam
Official Website: www.rmsaassam.com
Assam TET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have shared all the Assam TET 2017 Eligibility Criteria like education, age, application form, selection form, how to apply process etc.
1. Assam TET 2017 Educational Qualification (For Hindi Teacher Post)
Assam TET 2017: Applying candidates must possess Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized university or B.A with Hindi as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T / B. Ed. degree from any recognized University/institutions.
2. Assam TET 2017 Educational Qualification (For Sanskrit Teacher Post)
Applying candidates must possess Shastri with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Sanskrit as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T/ B.Ed degree from any recognized University/institutions.
3. Assam TET 2017- Age Limit
- A candidate who is applying for the job should not have their age more than 38 years as on January 01, 2016.
- Candidate will be given to upper age relaxation to the reserved candidate as per the govt. rule and details are mentioned in the official notification.
4. Minimum qualifying marks for passing Assam TET: To qualify in TET Examination the candidate must score at least 60% marks. However, 5% relaxation in marks will be given for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD
To qualify in TET Examination the candidate must score at least 60% marks. However, 5% relaxation in marks will be given for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD
5. Assam TET 2017 Application Form Cost
The cost of the application form is Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only).
6. Assam TET 2017- Selection Process
Selection will be made on the basis of a candidate’s performance in Written Examination and Interview.
7. Assam TET 2017 Important Dates
- Opening of Online Application Form- 1st February 2017
- Last date for Submission of online Application form- 15th February 2017
- Last date of fees Payment at Bank- 20th February 2017
- Date of examination- Will be Notified Later
|S.No||Important Info of Assam TET 2016||Details|
|1.||Assam TET 2017 Notification||Get Details|
|2.||Assam TET 2017 Schedule||Get Details|
|3.||Assam TET 2017 Eligibility Criteria||Get Details|
|4.||Syllabus, Content, Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|5.||Paper I Syllabus-Content of Subjects||Get Details|
|6.||Paper II Syllabus-Content of Subjects||Get Details|
|7.||Pass Criteria, Weightage and Memo Validity||Get Details|
|8.||How to Apply||Get Details|
|9.||Answers to Questions(Help Desk)||Get Details|
Assam TET 2017 Apply Online
Below we have shared important steps and links through which you can apply for Assam TET 2017-2018.
- Step 1: Go to www.rmsaassam.in
- Step 2: Look for “Assam TET 2017 Application Form” Link
- Step 3: Fill the online application form in an appropriate manner
- Step 4: Upload necessary documents
- Step 5: Make the application fee payment
- Step 6: Submit the application form
- Step 7: Take a print of your Assam TET Application Form 2017
For More info Visit @ http://www.rmsaassam.in/