Contents in This Post
Teacher’s Eligibility Test for Higher Secondary every year release notification regarding so many vacant posts as per Assam TET Notification 2017. A huge number of candidates from Assam fill the online applications and appear in the written examination for Teachers’ Post. But many time candidates unable to find Assam TET Syllabus for Higher Secondary to keep this thing in mind here on www.tetinfo.in we are sharing complete Assam TET Syllabus through which you can easily prepare for your Assam TET Examination 2016.
Assam TET is one of the most popular and well-known entrance exam conducts by Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA) Assam for the post of Teachers’ in Govt. schools, basically there are two paper conducts by RMSA as per Assam TET Exam Paper 1 for the post of Primary Teachers (From Class I to V) and Paper 2 for the post of Upper Primary Teachers (From Class VI to VIII). Every year so many candidates appear in this entrance examination to chase their career in teaching sector.
Assam TET Paper 1 Content
|S.No||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|2.||General English||40 MCQs||40|
|3.||Basic Numericals||20 MCQs||20|
|4.||Assam & Its People||20 MCQs||20|
Assam TET Paper 1 Syllabus – 2017
Part I: Pedagogy
>>>TEACHING –LEARNING PROCESS AND PEDAGOGY
- General Principles of Teaching, Maxims of Teaching
- Significant trends in Modern Teaching Learning Process
- Process of Learning-Major Laws of Learning, Role of Motivation in Learning
- Teaching Methods and Techniques
- Teaching Skills
- Teaching Devices
- Taxonomy of Educational Objectives: Cognitive, Affective & Psychomotor
- Lesson Plan: Essentials of a good Unit
- Teaching Aids
- Educational Psychology- Its Meaning and Nature: Application of Educational Psychology in the classroom.
- Attention and Interest – Its Educational Implication
- Personality- Its Concept- role of family and school in personality development
- Education of Children with Special Needs
- Mental Health and Hygiene, Adjustment and Mechanism
- Intelligence- concept and nature: Individual differences in intelligence, creativity
>>>PSYCHOLOGY OF ADOLESCENCE
- Significance of Adolescence Period
- Dimensions of Development during Adolescence- physical, intellectual, social, emotional and moral.
- Emotional problems in the classroom.
- Understanding the adolescent learner- role of family and school
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Guidance and Counseling
- Understanding Developmental Hazards during adolescence.
Part II: General English
- Tense Forms
- Auxiliaries- primary and modals
- Direct and indirect narration
- Active and passive voice
- Appropriate prepositions
- Vocabulary-antonyms, synonyms, homonyms
- Pairs of Words
- Types of sentences
- Sentence structure – word order
- Common Errors.
PART III: BASIC NUMERICALS
- Algebra (i) Set theory (ii) Quadratic equation (iii) Ratio, proportion and variation
- Geometry (i) Theorems of circle, locus, symmetry & similar triangle (ii) Construction of quadrilateral and co-ordinate geometry.
- Commercial Arithmetic(Banking and tax)
- Statistics and probability
PART IV: ASSAM AND ITS PEOPLE
I. HISTORY OF ASSAM
- Ancient Assam: Bhagadutta, Bhaskar Varman
- Medieval Assam : Sukapha, Naranarayana, Vaishnava movement, Sufi movement.
- Modern Assam: Advent of the British rule, Assam under colonial rule, Assam’s role in the freedom movement.
II. GEOGRAPHY OF ASSAM:
- Physical, economic and human-physical division.
- Climate, biodiversity.
- Agriculture, tea, oil, cottage and small scale industries.
- Census Assam 2011.
Click here to Read Official Assam TET Syllabus for Higher Secondary
For more info visit @ http://www.rmsaassam.in/