Contents in This Post
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
Its a very good news for all those candidates looking for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 can now apply for this recruitment because Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle issued 121 Applications for Postman and Mail Guard Posts. Eligible and willing candidates can now apply for these posts before the last date which is 4th September 2016.
Below we have shared rest of the information regarding this notification such as Educational Qualifications, age limit, salary, no. of posts, selection process, how to apply process etc.
AP Post Office Recruitment 2016
Applications are invited from the eligible Applicants to fill up the posts of Postman and Mail Guard in the following Postal Divisions / Units in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle in the pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 (PB-1) + Grade Pay Rs.2000/- + admissible allowances in accordance with Postman Recruitment Rules 2010 / Mail Guard Recruitment Rules 2010 notified vide GOl Gazette order No.682 dated 20/12-2010 and subsequent amendment issued vide No.311 dated 28/6-2012 and Postman/ Mail Guard Recruitment(Amendment) Recruitment Rules 2014. The details of vacancies are as furnished below:
AP Post Office Postman/Mail Guard Recruitment 2016
#1. Age Limit
18-27 years (Upper age limit relaxable for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes up to five years and for candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes up to three years & others in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time). Age relaxation for Ex Servicemen would be as per extant orders of Govt. of India issued from time to time.
#2. Educational Qualification
- For Postman: Matriculation/SSC from a recognized Board or University.
- For Mail Guard: Matriculation/SSC from any recognized Board or University
#3. Pay Scale
Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2000 + admissible allowance.
#4. Selection Process
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
The candidates selected will be appointed and will be on probation for two years. Training will be imparted to the selected candidates as prescribed.
#6. APPLICATION FEE AND EXAMINATION FEE
Cost of Application form Registration: Rs 100/- Examination fee : Rs 400/- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
AP Post Office Postman/Mail Guard Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2016
AP Post Office Recruitment 2016- Apply Online
- The candidate has to wait till SMS is received to his/ her mobile number confirming the payment details.
- After receipt of SMS, the candidate will get access to fill up online application.
- Before applying online the candidate has to keep all the relevant documents ready for entering the data as per the certificates (like DOB Proof, Certificate of caste, Ex Service man Certificate etc).
- The Candidate has to keep ready the soft copies of his/her recent passport size photograph in JPG format(size not to exceed 50 KB)
- The Candidate has to keep ready a soft copy of his/her signature made on a piece of paper with black ink in JPG format (size not to exceed 20 KB)
- The Candidate has to update all the mandatory fields and confirm the declaration.
- The Candidate has to verify the correctness of data fed before submitting his/her application
- The Candidate has to submit the application by clicking “Save/Submit” button
- No correspondence will he entertained for modifying the application details.
- The Candidate can take the print out of the application and keep for further correspondence. Candidate need not send any physical application /Hard copy of application
- Help desk provision is available at any point of time to the candidate to guide how to apply/to know the status of the application over the Telephone number displayed in the web page.
Click here- Download AP Postal Circle Vacancy Notification
Click here- Apply online AP Postal Circle Jobs 2016