SBI Recruitment 2016- Specialist Officer
State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Positions in Specialist Cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates are requested to apply Online through link given in “Latest Announcements” section of Bank’s website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
Its a very golden chance for all those candidates searching for Latest Bank Jobs 2016 that the SBI announced the official recruitment notification for various 33 SO Posts. Eligible and willing candidates can now apply online for these posts as per State Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2016-2016. Below we have shared full information regarding this notification such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, No. of Posts, Selection Process, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply Process etc.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2016-2017
State Bank of India is one of the most known and well reputed Government Bank in India. Every year SBI announce so many applications for various posts in its department likewise this year also State Bank of India issued online application for various Specialist Officer (SO) posts. Eligible candidates can now check the full notification given below and can apply online using the direct links provided at the end of this post.
Name of Bank: State Bank of India (SBI)
Name of Posts:
1. Vice President (Online Fulfillment/ Integration and Journeys/ Superstore Fulfillment): 03 Posts
2. Product Development Managers (e2e Digitisation): 03 Posts
3. Senior Manager (e-Commerce): 03 Posts
4. Manager (e-Commerce): 04 Posts
5. Assistant Vice President (Servicing) MMGS III: 01 Post
6. Assistant Vice President (Customer Experience) MMGS III: 03 Posts
7. Assistant Vice President (B2C Marketplace Acquisition) MMGS III: 12 Posts
8. Assistant Vice President (B2B Fulfillment) MMG III: 02 Posts
9. Assistant Vice President (B2C Fulfillment) MMG III: 02 Posts
No. of Posts: 33 Posts
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Official Website: http://www.sbi.co.in/
Application Status: Available
- Online Registration of Application starts from: 22.08.2016
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: 05.09.2016
- Last Date for receipt of the print out of Online application 10.09.2016
- Rs. 600/- for General & OBC Candidates
- Rs.100/- for Reserved Candidates
State Bank of India SO Recruitment 2016-2017 Eligibility Criteria
|S.No.||Post Name||Age Limit||Qualification|
|1.||Vice President (Online Fulfilment/ Integration and Journeys/ Superstore Fulfilment)||Min. 26 & Max. 40||MBA in Finance/Marketing or equivalent degree from reputed Institute, Preference will be given to candidates with BE/BTech in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Electronics from reputed University/Institute|
|2.||Product Development Managers (e2e Digitisation)||Min. 24 & Max. 32||B.E./BTech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Electronics from reputed University. Preference will be given to candidates with MBA.|
|3.||Senior Manager (e-Commerce)||Min. 24 & Max. 35||B.E./BTech graduate from a reputed University/Institute. Preference will be given to candidates with MBA/equivalent degree.|
|4.||Manager (e-Commerce)||Min. 22 & Max. 32||B.E./BTech graduate from a reputed University/Institute. Preference will be given to candidates with MBA/equivalent degree.|
|5.||Assistant Vice President (Servicing) MMGS III||Min. 25 & Max. 35||B.E./BTech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Electronics from reputed University. Preference will be given to candidates with MBA.|
|6.||Assistant Vice President (Customer Experience) MMGS III||Min. 25 & Max. 35||B.E./BTech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Electronics from reputed University. Preference will be given to candidates with MBA.|
|7.||Assistant Vice President (B2C Marketplace Acquisition) MMGS III||Min. 25 & Max. 35|
|8.||Assistant Vice President (B2B Fulfilment) MMGS III||Min. 25 & Max. 35|
|9.||Assistant Vice President (B2C Fulfilment) MMG III||Min. 25 & Max. 35|
Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview.
SBI SO Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified.
- Candidates should visit Bank’s website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the ‘Latest Announcements’.
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data. In the event of candidate not able to fill the data in one go, he can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data and proceed for online fee payment.
Latest Career Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.