Ministry of Human Resource Development Recruitment 2017
Ministry Of Human Resource Development which is also known as MHRD recently invited Online Applications for various 29 Clerk, Assistant and Stenographer posts in its department. Eligible and willing candidates who were waiting for this Golden Opportunity can now fill the application form before last date which is 14th January 2017. Below we have shared all the related information to this Notification such as Name of Posts, No. of Posts, Salary, Eligibility, Age Limit, Selection Process, Qualification, How to Apply Process etc.
Just scroll down to read the full official recruitment notification. Candidates are highly advised to keep in touch with this website for regular updates regarding Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017. Here on this web page we are sharing all the Latest Sarkari Jobs as well as other Education related information.
MHRD Recruitment 2017 Apply Online mhrd.gov.in
1. Senior Principal Private Secretary – 01
2. Section Officer – 01
3. Assistant – 01
4. Private Secretary – 05
5. Personal Assistant – 05
6. Accountant – 01
7. Librarian – 01
8. Urdu Translator – 01
9. Stenographer Grade-D – 03
10. Reader/ Upper Division Clerk – 01
11. Lower Division Clerk – 02
12. Multi Tasking Staff – 07 posts
Last Date: 14th January 2017
MHRD Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Applying candidates must posses 10th/12th or Graduation from a recognized University or Board as per official notification.
Applying candidates age must be;
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
NOTE: Age relaxation as per Govt. norms.
Selected candidates will be paid handsome amount of money as follows;
- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With 7600/- Grade Pay (Post 1),
- Rs. 9300- 34800/- With 4200/4600/- Grade Pay (Post 2-8),
- Rs. 5200- 20200/- With 2400/1900/- Grade Pay (Post 9-12).
Selection will be made on the basis of candidates Grades or Marks in their 10th/12th or Graduation documents.
MHRD Recruitment Notification 2016-2017 Apply Online
Eligible and willing candidates can now apply for this Sarkari Naukri by following below given important steps and links;
- Visit the official website @ www.mhrd.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Fill Online Application form in a proper way
- Upload all copies of required certificates/documents
- Upload scanned Photo and Signature
- Pay application fee
- Submit the application form
- Take a print out of application form
Latest Career Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.