Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Application|Notification|Exam Date 2017: ctet.nic.in- CTET 2017 has released the notification for downloading its application online from its official website. The central Board of Secondary Education is planning to conduct CTET 2017 in the month of September and its similar to entrance test for the candidates. The education board of India which is established to control and owns the education system and to conduct the exam by providing the certificates for qualified students. So the interested candidates can apply for this test through online mode before the deadline. Once the deadline gets over, they won’t be accepting any applications. And the candidates who are most willing to clear CTET 2017 then they are requested to visit the official website www.ctet.nic.in.
CTET Application Form 2017-2018, CTET Application Form Download, CTET Application Form Online, CTET Application Form Free Download, CTET Application Form 2017-18 Download, CTET Application Form 2017 Online
CTET 2017-18 Application Form
CTET Notification 2017: CBSE has released the official notification on the recruitment of Teachers to handle student from classes I to VIII through Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). This exam is conducted every year and this CTET 2017 will be conducted in the month of September 2016. And this exam might have two papers that Paper 1 and Paper 2 where the candidates need to clear both the papers. If they are clearing the first paper they will be appointed as primary class teacher and if they are clearing second paper then they need to handle upper primary class students. I hope it’s an easy task and if you feel that you are eligible for this test then work for it. Just confirm the eligibility criteria of CTET 2017 Age limit, Qualification, Application Fees and other required details.
And this post is fully about CTET 2017 exams which help you to download and apply online along with all latest updates on CTET Exam 2017.
CTET Application Form 2017 Online
Name of Examination: Central Teacher Eligibility Test
Name of The Conducting Body: The Central Board of Secondary Education
For Paper I:
- Higher Secondary with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks or Bachelor of Elementary Education.
For Paper II:
- 50% marks in B.Ed. or 1 year B.Ed.
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks.
CTET 2017-18 Application Fees:
Candidates have to pay the examination fee Rs. 600/- for any one paper & Rs. 1000/- for both the papers.
SC/ ST/ Diff. Abled Person has to pay Rs. 300/- for any one paper & Rs. 500/- for both papers.
CTET 2017-18 Important Dates:
- Online registration: July 2017
- Last date for submission: August 2017
- Admit card: Sept 2017
- CTET 2017 Syllabus PDF File Download- || Paper 1 || ~~ || Paper 2 ||
- CTET 2017 Admit Card – || Download ||
How to Apply for CTET 2017 Application Form?
- Visit the official website www.ctet.nic.in
- Then just click on the “Apply Online” link and read the information carefully.
- After reading it just fill the appropriate details and upload all necessary files.
- Then note down your registration number with the password and do the payment for the application.
- Click on submit button and take the hard copy of your application form.
For more information kindly visit @ http://www.ctet.nic.in
Latest Career Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.