UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016
UP Police Recruitment 2016: Uttar Pradesh Police has been announced an official notification regarding 34716 vacancies for the post of Constable in UP Police department, eligible and interested candidates may apply online for these posts before closing date which is 17th February 2016. So you can apply online or offline for these posts before the last date mentioned above, here we have shared all the information regarding these posts like- Posts Name, No. of Posts, Selection Process, How to Apply, Salary, Age Limit, Qualification etc.
UP Police is one of the major police department in India with Millions of Police Officers, UP Police every year releases so many applications for various posts, likewise this year also UP police announced official notification regarding UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 in which they offered 34716 vacancies to be filled.
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016- Post Details
UP Police Recruitment 2016, UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016, UP Police Latest Vacancy 2016, www.prpb.gov.in, UP Police Recruitment 2016 Notification, UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply Online, UP Police Constable 34716 Vacancies 2016 Notification
Total Vacant Posts – 34716 Posts
For Male – 28916 Posts
For Female – 5800 Posts
Category Wise Details Of Vacancies Of Male & Female Constables
For Male Candidates
- For General Category Candidates :- 14458 posts
- For OBC Category Candidates :- 7807 posts
- For SC Category Candidates :- 6073 posts
- For ST Category Candidates :- 578 posts
For Female Candidates
- For General Category Candidates :- 2900 posts
- For OBC Category Candidates :- 1566 posts
- For SC Category Candidates :- 1218 posts
- For ST Category Candidates :- 116 posts
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016- Eligibility Criteria
Uttar Pradesh Police issued online applications for various constable posts for both Male and Female. All the aspirants who want to raise their career with UP Police can now apply online for the post of Constable before closing date. The applications are started from 18th January 2016. You all are advised to read the full post first before applying for this post.
1.Educational Qualification – Candidates should have completed 10th/12th Standard at least 50% marks in relevant discipline from a recognized board.
2.Application Fee – The aspiring candidates must deposit Rupees 200/- as exam fee (for all category). Application Fees can be pay through Internet Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card/ E-challan through any branch of State Bank of India.
3.Pay Scale – candidates will earn good amount of pay scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2000/-
4.Selection Procedure – Candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
- Written Examination
- Documents Verification
For Male Candidates :-
Height – 168 cm. (160 cm Only for ST Candidates)
Chest – 79 cm. (77 cm Only for ST Candidates). 5 cm. Phulav Compulsory.
Weight – According to Height But Min. 50 Kg.
For Female Candidates :-
Height – 152 cm. (147 cm Only for ST Candidates).
Weight – Min. 40 Kg. Compulsory
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016- Important Dates
For Male Constable:
- Online application form filling process starts form – 18-01-2016
- Last Date of online application form – 17-02-2016
- Last Date to payment of fee through Bank – 19-02-2016
- Last Date for submission of online application – 22-02-2016
For Female Constable:
- Online application form filling process starts form – 25-01-2016
- Last Date of online application form – 24-02-2016
- Last Date to payment of fee through Bank – 26-02-2016
- Last Date for submission of online application – 29-02-2016
How to Apply for UP Police Recruitment 2016?
- First of all you need to visit on the official website of UP Police
- The official website is www.prpb.gov.in
- Now look for Online Application Link and click on it
- Now fill the mandatory details in the application form
- Now make the online payment
- Submit the application form
- Click on Submit Button
- Now just take a print out of your application form
For any other information kindly visit on www.prpb.gov.in