SSC Stenographer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017
SSC Steno Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017:- The SSC Stenographer Syllabus and examination pattern will be can to visit to here on this web site of the Examination Pattern the welcome to our educational portal. Here to we are the provided the SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017 for the examination preparation for the all candidates. The stenographer all post 2107. large number of the candidates for applied for the SSC Stenographer Bharti 2017. The SSC Stenographer Examination Pattern and Syllabus 2017 can be check it from the official website and link. The candidates will be got the SSC Stenographer syllabus of Group C and D Examination Syllabus from this official page. Follow the official website and link to check the recruitment and Examination Syllabus 2017.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017, SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2017, SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern Download 2017, SSC Stenographer Details 2017, SSC Stenographer Selection Process 2017, SSC Stengo Grade C & D Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017.
Official site: ssc.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Stenographer 2017:-
- The person must be either.
- The citizen of India.
- The subject of Nepal.
- The subject of Bhutan.
- The Tibetan of over to India, before the 1/ January/1962.
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PH – 10 years
SSC Stenographer Selection Process 2017
SSC Stenographer Selection Process 2017:- The candidates for minimum pass marks for skill exam and written exam are assigned by the commission. The skill test of has qualifying nature which will be means it is the qualify the skill test for the final merit list 2017. The final selection process basis of the candidates marks in the written examination 2017 of SSC Stenographer.
Provision of Negative Marking
- There is of negative marking in the objective question by paper of stenography examination-2017.
- The candidates marks to a question will be penalty if the all candidate chooses wrong answer for the question.
- The candidates are advised to choose the correct option and as well as the answer key after the being hundred percent confident otherwise marks.
Details of SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Syllabus 2017
The Stenographer Examination Details 2017:- The shall be consisting of a written exam and there shall be a skill test in SSC stenography 2017.
- There will be the only one written exam question paper for SSC Stenography Examination and the question paper will be have three sections as shown in the table below, The General Reasoning, General Awareness, English Language.
- There will be paper of 200 questions in the SSC Stenography question paper having of the 200 marks in paper and the question paper will be of 2 hours.
- The candidates will be Minimum Qualifying Marks for the written examination will be the decided by the candidates written exam the SSC stenography skill test 2017.
- SSC Stenographer Syllabus – || server 1 ||~~|| Server 2 ||
- Official Web site – || Check Here ||
- Read official notification- || Visit Here ||