Contents in This Post
IBPS RRB Notification 2017
IBPS RRB Notification 2017:- The IBPS RRB notification and the other information All the IBPS RRB banks the be have organized recruitment, these banks have many branches. of IBPS is a self-governing vacancy of India that is the responsible to held the all kind of bank written exam for the recruiting applications form for the several posts in the many Public sector bank in the India. IBPS conducts RRB Office Assistant examination yearly to recruit eligible all candidates.
IBPS RRB Notification 2017, IBPS RRB Application Form 2017, IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2017, IBPS RRB Assistant Recruitment 2017, IBPS RRB Application Form Download 2017
IBPS RRB 2017 Important Dates
Registration of IBPS RRB application form : July/ 2017
Last of registration of IBPS RRB : August/ 2017
Last for application details : August/ 2017
Last date for application fee pay : August/ 2017
Online fee payment : July, August/ 2017
Main Exam Date for Office assistant : 12/ November/ 2017
IBPS CWE RRB Notification Assistant Recruitment 2017
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017 notification:- The will be released in July/ 2017 by the IBPS RRB department on the office web site and link portal. The RRB Office Assistant exam on the 2017 is divided into the Preliminary examination will be on 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, and 24/ September/ 2017 and the Mains examination will be on the 12/ November/ 2017.
IBPS RRB Application Form 2017
IBPS RRB Application Form 2017:- The IBPS RRB stands for the Institute of Banking and RRB stands for the more details, the Also candidate should have proficiency in local language as per rule and should have basic Knowledge of Computer. The aspirants must be have degree in the any discipline from a government recognized University
RRB Office Assistant 2017 Eligibility Criteria
IBPS RRB Office assistant 2017 eligibility criteria:- The eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee, exam dates, how to apply, selection process and etc this steps follow.
- For the General Candidate minimum age limit is 18 and maximum age limit is 28 years.
- For the OBC candidates, minimum age limit is 18 and maximum age limit is 31 years.
- For the SC & ST candidates, the maximum age limit is 33 years
Age Relaxation: The age relaxation is the candidates as per the government rules on the reserved categories.
- ST/SC Category: 5 years
- General/ OBC Category: 3 years
- Other Category: 10 years
Application Fee: The all Applicants has to apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 online mode fee payment debit card/ credit card / Internet Banking.
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates: Rs 100/-.
- For Other category candidates: Rs 600/-.
IBPS RRB Application Form 2017 Apply Online
Eligible and willing candidates who wants to raise their career in Banking Sector can now apply online for the post of IBPS RRB as per IBPS RRB Notification 2017-18 by following below given steps and links. The candidates must be read notification of IBPS RRB 2017 Examination before applying for the post 2017 for the IBPS RRB Exam 2017.
- First of all, you log on to official website of IBPS www.ibps.in
- Left Side corner you find choose.
- Click here to Apply Online application form for use the direct link given below.
- After form submitting all applicant in next step, get your Registration No. and Password of RRB Recruitment 2017 on your given to email ID.
- After complete this process of RRB Online Apply.
Official Web Site : || Check Here ||
Apply Online || Visit Here ||