Contents in This Post
Assam TET 2017-2018: Recently on 21st January 2017 Assam TET released an official notification regarding Assam TET 2016 Application Form for 1618 vacant posts in Govt. Schools for Hindi Teacher and Sanskrit Teacher as per Advt. No. RMSA/special TET/569/2015/42. Eligible and interested candidates who want to raise their career in teaching can now apply for before closing date which is 15th Feb 2017. A lot of candidates were waiting for this time eagerly and finally, Assam TET released the application forms for various posts in Govt. School in Assam. Now you can fill the Assam TET Application Form 2017. Here on this website we are sharing all the latest and updated Assam TET News 2017 so you all are advised to keep in touch with us to stay tuned to Assam TET Latest News.
Assam TET Recruitment 2017
Examination Organization: Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA)
Notification For: Assam TET Latest News
Total No. of Posts: 1618 Posts
- Hindi Teacher: 1031 Posts
- Classical Teacher (Sanskrit): 587 Posts
Job Location: Anywhere in Assam
Official Website: www.rmsaassam.com
Assam TET 2017 Syllabus
Structure & Content of Test:- The examination shall be for 100 marks of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each one of them carrying equal marks. The subject areas broadly are as follows;
|S.No||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1.||General Studies & Current Affairs||50 MCQs||50|
|2.||Subject Specific||50 MCQs||50|
NOTE: Candidates have to qualify both the parts separately to qualify the exam.
Candidates who have any doubt or query about Assam TET 2016 Syllabus can now comment in the below given comment box and we will more than happy to help you.
Assam TET Syllabus 2017- General Studies
- History of India and Assam, with special emphasis on Indian Freedom struggle
- Indian Polity and Indian Constitution
- Indian Culture with special emphasis on Assam
- General Science
- Indian Geography with special emphasis on Assam
- Indian Economy with special emphasis on Assam
- Mathematics and Mental Ability comprising similarities and difference, problem solving, decision making, discrimination, relationship concepts, coding and decoding, statement, conclusion, etc.
- Environment and its protection
- Education scenario in Assam with special emphasis on the Right to Education Act 2009
Assam TET Syllabus 2017- Current Affairs
- Political and Economic development
- Governmental Policies
- Arts etc
For More details about Assam TET 2017 Click Here.