Army School Online Application Form 2016
Here’s a very good news for all those candidates looking for Army School AWES Online Application Form 2016 that AWES finally announced an official recruitment notification for the post of TGT, PGT & PRT. Eligible and interested candidates may apply for this Sarkari Naukri before the last date which is 13th September 2016 after reading the full Army School AWES Recruitment Notification 2016 given below the post.
Below we have shared all the latest and updated information about Army School Recruitment Notification 2016 such as No. of Posts, Age Limit, Salary, Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, Important Dates, How to Apply Process etc.
Army School AWES TGT/PGT/PRT Application Form 2016-2017
There are 137 Army Public Schools(APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. These schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through Army Welfare Education Society(AWES). There are approximately 8000 teachers on the rolls of these schools. Out of that, approximately 2000 get turned over every year due to various reasons.
Organization Name: Army Welfare Education Society
Application Status: Available
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date: 13/09/2016
Official Website: http://aps-csb.in/
Total No. of Posts: 8,000 Posts
Army School TGT/PGT/PRT Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
#1. Education Qualification:
Basic and Grade Pay are generally comparable to Central Govt rates and Allowances will be decided by respective school management. The same will be subject to financial viability of the school.
#3. Selection Process:
Selection will be done on the basis of three stages;
- Stage 1: Screening Exam,
- Stage 2: Interview,
- Stage 3: Evaluation of Teaching skills and computer proficiency.
#4. Application Fee:
All the applying candidates needs to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee.
#5. Syllabus & Content
Army School Recruitment 2016- Apply Online
Eligible and interested candidates may apply for these posts by following below given important steps and useful links;
- Log onto the web-site http://aps-csb.in and study the detailed instructions for Registration that will be available on the portal.
- Fill up the personal information or the application form.
- The system will then ask the candidates to pay the exam fee ON-LINE. Payment options are Debit/Credit Cards/ Net banking/Bank Challan. A payment gateway has been integrated with the website for the purpose and candidates will be guided through the payment process.
- fter payment of fee, the candidates will be asked by the system to attached following documents: Photographs and signatures, Proof of date of birth, Certificates of academic qualifications.
- Once registration is completed, the candidates will get a confirmation that you have successfully registered yourself. Candidates will also be informed through e-mail and SMS regarding the same.
- A `Help Line’ will be available to the candidates to seek any assistance, till the conduct of the exam. The helpline tab will be available on the portalhttp://aps-csb.in
- Candidates will also be given mock-tests ON-LINE to familiarize them with the exam procedure. A link for this will be available on the Registration Portal with effect from 10 Oct 2016.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Pattern||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Army School TGT/PGT/PRT Admit Card 2016: Admit Cards will be available ON-LINE. Candidates may download and print the same. The same should be produced for gaining entry to the Exam Centre. Admit Card will likely to be available from 15/11/2016.
Army School TGT/PGT/PRT Result 2016: Will be put up on the AWES web-site www.awesindia.com.